Anyway, this was only made for dinner. We had a lot of grated mozarella and cheddar cheese leftovers from a makan-makan event before. Since cheese lifespan tak lama, so I was mostly planning along that way, thinking what else can I cook using the cheese. Hari2 makan nasi pun, boring jugak kan?
So, here goes:
- Pizza crust
- Pizza sauce/Prego
- Mix vegetables
- Minced meat
- Grated mozarella and cheddar cheese
- Boil mix vegetables in a pot filled with water, sprinkled with a little salt.
- In a frying pan, tumis onion+garlic+ginger. Masukkan minced meat, bila dah naik bau. Bila daging dah half-cooked, masukkan prego pulak. This should be a very fast process as everything will be re-cook in the oven later anyway.
- Dah siap, spread the sauce mixture on pizza crust. Be generous, baru rasa.
- Sprinkle the mix vegetable, followed by cheese as much as you like.
- Put them in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Dah siap, sprinkles some more cheeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz........Yummeyh!!!