Saturday, January 16, 2010

FF: Vegetable Fritata

Rule of thumb when planning for dinner, I normally make sure ada 2 dishes - 1, the main dish and another should be vege-based. So, this fritata is the vege-based which I made to complement the pizza that I made for dinner recently.

The recipe was taken from Children's Cookbook by Sara Lewis. Of course, with some tweaking as I do not have all the ingredients listed ready in my kitchen.

The recipe is so simple. Senang gila nak buat especially if some preparations have been made prior to the actual masak day. In bullet points, as I recalled:

  • Boil potatoes and mix vegetables till half empuk.
  • Mix together eggs, salt and pepper.
  • Masukkan both potatoes and mix vege in small bowls.
  • Pour in the egg mixture.
  • Sprinkle in the cheese as finishing touches.
  • Bake till cooked.

Dah tak igt berapa lama and what temperature I used as, this had to depend on specific oven. So, try and error, trust own instinct, agak2 dah masak tu, keluarkan aje.

No comments:

Post a Comment