Thursday, February 18, 2010

Current Read: Cakes by Inspirations

I Lo0Ove Books. And Baking. Hence, berderet2x update entries on baking books. Or more precisely, cake decorating books.

Dah lama perasan that my cikgu tu selling this one book. The cover je pun dah nampak menarik. But the pricing is a bit on the high side. More than the price for my previous books tu. Memula mmg taknak beli but it won't hurt to belek2x kan. But upon seeing the content sambil2x lepas kelas semalam* tu, terus agree nak beli.


The book is one of the 1st of its kind in Malaysia. The concept is more or less the same as my previous books tu. But of course, I could never get enough of 'em. Ada banyak pictures and clear step-by-step instructions. Although I feel, Calvin's could have been more clearer. Ada macam missing steps here and there. Maybe he has this in mind, that only those with some basic knowledge/skill would buy the book. I only knew because I attended few classes myself. Jauh lagi nak jadi pro.

So, last night was spent on reading the book. Cover to cover, till I fell asleep...ZZzzzz.
*Excuse my messy-ness. Pakai uniform sesiap cos dah tau nak bergelumang dengan gula.

No comments:

Post a Comment