Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My First Home-Made Gumpaste Flower & Fondant

Alhamdullilah, business is doing good these days. Untuk this particular week aje pun ada 4 orders masuk. However, due to work commitment, I am still reluctant to take more than 2 orders per day. Takut tak terbuat, nanti customer marah pulak.

Anyway, these cuties were ordered by En. Suami's colleague. The theme color was green. Customer wanted fondant topping but didnt exactly specify the design that he wanted. So, I basically went 'free style', looking around for inspirations and ended up with this:






Comel kan? This is basically my standard packaging for a hantaran. Depending on the theme color, the box would either be in gold/silver. This is also my first trial of making my own gumpaste & fondant. I was so worried if anything goes wrong, the day before tu, I went to buy ready-made gumpaste & fondant. Lega that all went well. Ended up tak guna pun apa yang dibeli tu.

The cupcakes were also tinted with green pearl dust just to give more 'green' effect. The butterflies are not edible though.

No comments:

Post a Comment